Whether you’re delivering a big speech, developing your company’s vision and mission statement, or drafting some social copy, sharing a compelling story is central to your success. It can be difficult to write about yourself. I’m here to help.
With nearly two decades’ experience in storytelling, I know how to carefully craft compelling messages that elicit emotional responses and inspire audiences to take action. I have been a staff communications specialist and writer for diverse organizations, from the St Bride Foundation in London, England, to Royal Roads University in Victoria, British Columbia. My corporate experience, paired with my background in journalism, gives me a unique perspective on storytelling.
I write and edit:
- Annual reports
- Business and communications plans
- Custom copy for newspapers and magazines
- Grant applications and proposals for funding
- Op-eds, media pitches, news releases and other media materials
- Website content, including regular blog posts
- And much more!